www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Elisabeth Bell.... Sunshine and Apples


Hi again!  Well here in Brisbane, things are hotting up as we fast approach summer. I thought I would try some bright colours, something I tend to avoid with my cards, I usually go with pinks and purples. So, this card is made using another Elisabeth Bell image this one is called Sunshine and Apples.  I made this card using yellow bazzil, and one piece of DP.  It is called Watermelon Hopscotch by Little Yellow Bicycle.  It is double sided and has a perfct summer feel :0)


The butterfly punch I got from The Warehouse (cheap shop here in Brissy) the rhinestones and flower are from my stash.

 Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe XOX Tania



No comments:

Post a Comment