www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Friday, September 7, 2012

Elisabeth Bell Cupcake


Hello! Long time no see!!! I have been super busy just with life, nothing really exciting happening, I just haven't had time to craft.  So today I locked myself in my craft room and whipped up this card :0).  It is sad news that the Belles and Whistles stamp store is closing :0(  They are selling off what is left of their stamps at 35% off... so I HAD to go shopping lol!!!  This cutie is called "cupcake".  Of course by the divine Elisabeth Bell, luckily, Elisabeth designs for other companies like Whimsy.   So I guess, one's loss is anothers gain... go get yourself a bargain!.  I have coloured her with copics, and used paper from my prima pad called "sun kiss"  and the circle paper is really glittery- not picked up well by my camera.  It is from My Mind's Eye called "Portobella Road- buddies". The sentiment is from a clear Kaiser Craft set.


I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima.  I flattened out a metal bead cap and pushed a moonstone brad through it.  the flourish is from My Favourite things die.

I made this little dangle angel from beads and crystals.


The middle of the card finished like the front :0)

OK... so .... I bought this card stander (below) on the internet thanks to a friend sharing the link.  I have been searching forever for one of these- I didnt know what they were called..... WELL they are an Illuma-Lid candle accessory.  I couldnt resist and bought two one for me, one for my blog :0)

SOOOOO.... when I get to 50 followers, I have been gathering some candy and will be adding one of these to the pack!  spread the word, when I get to 50, I will put up some pics of the candy :0)

If you cant wait til I get 50 followers (it may be a while lol!!!) this is the link to where I got mine from.... For Ausie buyers, I recieved it in two days of purchase- so I can recommend their service!!

Thanks for stopping by, Stay Safe XOX Tania


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tania, this is a fab card. Love the image and the wonderful detail.
    The stand is super.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tania!I love that beautiful charm and the colours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete