www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Krista Smith.... Thank You


hello! thanks for stopping by today.  this little cutie is another from Krista Smith over at Saturated Canary called "Thankyou".  I have coloured her up with copics.  The bottom DP is from a Prima pad called "Fairy Belle", the flower DP is a My Minds Eye card called "Fiddlesticks You & Me Bloom paper".  I wasn't sure about putting purple and yellow together, but it kinda works and I am growing to like it! I have followed an awesome sketch from Creative Inspirations.  Flowers are from WOC with a litle colour added to cream flowers to match my design.  Ribbon and slider are from my stash. the cute little sentiment on the front is from a My Sentiments Exactly clear set called "a little birdie"- I cut the bird off the swirl part of the stamp.  The inside sentiment is from a set of stampin' up stamps (not sure of the name of the set).  The flourish die cut is called "Leafy Flourish" by My Favourite Things.  I have thrown around some pearls, stickles and dimension magic.


I would like to enter in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Bearly Mine Challenge: Use a ribbon(s) and a Bow(s)
Creative Card Crew: Pearls and Swirls


Thanks for stopping by. Stay Safe, XOX Tania



15 comments:

  1. Aww Tania she is so sweet! I love the little bow in her hair and your colouring is just so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - love the yellow!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Josephine, Always fun playing at OSAAT XOX Tania

      Delete
  3. What a lovely card and just perfect for the challenge at the Creative Card Crew! Love all of the details. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card the image, colours and design look truly wonderful thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, Had fun playing along XOX Tania

      Delete
  5. Adorable image, so beautifully colored and such gorgeous flowers and butterfly, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks or joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thansk Natalie, Loved working with your sketch XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Tania. Love the colours that you have used and a very pretty image

    Thanks for joining us at The Creative card Crew for our Pearls and Swirls challenge

    Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Margaret, I enjoyed playing along XOX Tania

      Delete