www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

male card old truck digi stamp


Hello again!!! now I have my grand nesties I am going to bore you to death with circular cards LOL!!! heres another:0) I took on the huge challenge (for me at least) of doing a male / father card. I found this awesome digi stamp from Fred she said and the good thing is that it is available coloured or plain (is that showing my laziness or what????) this is the blue coloured one. I bought lots of other digi's too :0) The rub on sentiment is from Kaisercraft. brads- Kaisercraft, paper is authentique- "stroll" and "explore". 'Til next time take care. XOX Tania

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a stunning male card!!! totally gorgeous. Love those big dies, so much more you can do with them. Lovely image. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete